Bocas del Mar Hotel accommodations consists of large bungalow-style guest rooms, or ‘cabañas’ as the Panamanians call them, architect-designed with a beautiful contemporary style. If you had to sum up our bright, airy rooms, you’d say; stylish comfort, modern features, views of nature & ocean plus, above all, plenty of space; perfect for restoring body and soul in!
All bungalows are arranged in the hotel’s beautiful gardens, filled with tropical plants and birdsong. Their views stretch toward the shimmering blue water just a few yards away. The swimming pools, restaurant and guest parking are all close by and easily accessible as rooms are laid out on slopes with few steps.
Some rooms have extra features such as our deluxe bungalows with added hot tub, interconnected bungalows for small groups or families, or the exceptional Premier Suite, perfect for a special occasion.
|Panoramic, full height windows with views to the sea and gardens||En suite bathroom with beautiful views: large shower and separate bathtub (except Suite with kitchen)|
|Private outdoor porch with table & chairs||Toiletries|
|Indoor seating||Hair dryer|
|Air-conditioning and ceiling fan||Pool/Beach towels|
|Handmade furniture||Large walk-in closet|
|Writing desk and chair||Orthopedic mattresses (exc folding beds)|
|Safe||Room service available|
|Clock Radio/Alarm||Housekeeping service each day|
Rooms are all bungalow-style & either standalone or one side of a duplex building (totally separate & private with own entrance & terrace).
Each room is named after a different Pacific island off the coast.
Our spacious sea view bungalows have all our standard room features (see list above) plus:
- 527 ft² (49 m²) total size
- option to add an individual foldaway bed for a third person
All our standard features (see above) plus:
- these secluded rooms are slightly larger than our (already large) main bungalows and have added fine extras of own enclosed yard, an outdoor hot tub with ocean view & private parking space
- 590 ft² (55 m²) total size
- single or double occupancy (rollaway bed for 3rd person)
The ‘jewel in the crown’ of our luxurious modern accommodations.
- exceptional elevated luxury retreat on 2 floors, with a 2nd floor living room
- private porch hot tub, terrace & parking
- extended ocean views over the Gulf of Chiriqui on one side and cosy side views to the tropical forest
- 1300 ft² (120 m²) total size, incl. huge balconies/terrace totaling 400 ft² (38 m²)
- sun loungers and lounge set on terrace/balcony
- stylishly furnished inside
- king bed in main bedroom and single bed in extra small bedroom
- bar space with Italian-style coffee machine
- single, double or triple occupancy
- plus all our standard room features (see list above)
- Floor plan (PDF)
- our waterfront bungalows with queen bed and twin bed can be combined with an adjacent king-sized bed bungalow in the same duplex building
- creates an attractive suite of 2 large separate guest rooms with interconnecting doors for families or small groups of 3-6 people.
- extra price reductions for taking both rooms apply
- Floor plan (PDF)
- one of our regular king bed bungalows has an added room of 95 ft² (9 m²) with bunk beds for 2 children up to 14 years old
- mum, dad & children can share 1 bungalow but in separate sleeping areas
- next to one of the two bathing pools
- includes all our standard room features (see list above)
- maximum occupancy: 2 adults & 2 children (plus infant up to 3 years)
Extra-large full suites with elevated ocean views and kitchen, suitable for couples and/or families.
- 80 m². (850 ft²) total area, including terrace
- large living room with modern open kitchen: well-equipped with 4 gas rings, microwave and dining bar
- washer/dryer area
- king bed master bedroom
- separate dressing room with closet space
- a bunk bed in large dressing room can be used for optional 3rd and 4th guests
- own garden overlooking ocean
- own parking – drive to the door
- one bathroom with walk in shower. Minibar available on request
- The vacation rental house is in a spectacular, elevated position and is just a 2 minute walk downhill to the main hotel along a paved driveway, or a short drive. Contact us for grocery shopping information.